Friday, September 5, 2008

Family Pictures in the Mountain

Me and Waylon
Tabitha , Nicole and Jessica have'n fun!
Buck and Waylon through the fall leaves




Buck, Waylon and Hunter
The happy girls



My family (Jeff was in Puerto Rico) but we were shortly back together again in Puerto Rico




This was such a fun day! We all came back from Puerto Rico and I just had to get pictures of my kids cuz they were all in the same place which doesn't usually happen! We had a blast on this beautiful autumn day!So I sent my Family Picture and another one I had taken of Jeff in Puerto Rico to my sister Corinne and had her stick Jeff in with the family for the Christmas card we sent out! Turned out pretty good! He was always working so we rarely got a chance to do things together. But when we did get together... we had FUN!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I love all of these photos. Your family is so BEAUTIFUL and have grown up into practically a housefull of adults! I had no idea Jeff was superimposed into the picture- amazing job!